Sunday 1 November 2009

Kotobukiya Rosenthal CR-HOGIRE Noblesse Oblige (UPDATE)

Alright... something I always wanted to try out.

These Armored Core models from Kotobukiya always impresses me whenever I see one. So I decided to look and got one from ebay. The seller I got it from was very friendly and the kit was/is decently priced. As the title mentioned, I got the Noblesse Oblige version which looks far cooler than the regular Rosenthal kit.

And just FYI, I absolutely have not much info/idea about Armored Core series except that it is from a videogame and I've never played it. :)

Here are 2 pics from the kit, courtesy of Hobby Search(1999.co.jp).







Update 04/11/09: Finally received the kit. :) It only took 3 days from Hong Kong to London UK via EMS, pretty cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment