Monday 25 April 2011

The (maybe) once a month post

Right, so it's been a month since I last posted.

Been watching SD Gundam Sangokuden anime lately which made me want to start building my gunplas again. Unfortunately, a small piece of the Armored Core plamo has been missing for some time and atm, I cba to look for it so it's on hold for a bit longer. I might start doing the other SD Gundams that I  have though.... we'll see.

Motorcycle's doing great except for the bent radiator which is still functional(expensive to replace) and the few scratches here and there. I put this on the right side of the petrol tank plastic part to cover the big scratch.

GANBARE NIPPON!!

I had some extra reflective stickers so I cut them out. I copied the design I found on the web(I forgot which).

No comments:

Post a Comment