Friday 27 May 2011

Bacho Blue Destiny Gundam #06 FINAL

And so I finally finished reworking Bacho Blue. It took a while and I'm quite impressed with what I did to it. I could've posted an update yesterday but you know. :)

Here's the pic I took yesterday when I've done putting the gold colour on the sword.


And here's the finished, painted Bacho Blue and the older picture for comparison.

I used my sister's DSLR camera so you'll see some difference in quality.

And that's it. I don't think I'll be able to continue with my Noblesse Oblige plamo for some time as I have mentioned before, there's one piece of plastic missing and I haven't really searched for it yet. I might start with the MG Gundam Noir though.... we'll see. :)

Pic taken from www.1999.co.jp


Edit: This was posted some 2 or 3 weeks ago, seems after I edited it, the date changed to today's.

No comments:

Post a Comment