Saturday 4 June 2011

Learning Japanese

I've been trying to learn japanese for the longest time now and never really got used to it mostly because of the software I've downloaded("free" mind you :)) lacks something that makes learning, interesting.

Now, I thought I'd give it another try and since I got an android phone a few weeks back, I searched for "learning japanese" on the droid market and found this software called "Human Japanese".

The free version goes only up to chapter 8, last time I checked. But the full version goes all the way up to chapter 40, learning kanji and other stuff. All for the price of only £6.09. You can also get the trial version for PC and the full version is USD19.00... so that's about £13(?).

This software actually made me get a piece of paper and a pencil to get familiar with and write hiragana. I only do bit by bit a day 'cause if I do more, I'd definitely forget all about what I learned. Currently on chapter 4, learning the t-series as the software calls it.

More info here:
http://www.humanjapanese.com/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment