Friday 10 June 2011

Noblesse Oblige #04

I was actually going to post this yesterday but I was so into building the model I didn't bother posting. :)
The current section I was doing were the lower feet which looks quite awesome with all those small gold pieces mixed into the white/black plastics. I have to say white/black/gold are pretty cool looking colour combination.

This part is I believe some sort of knee armour that is sticking out... if you check the finished model and look from the front, you'll see.

Back of the lower feet. I somewhat melted another part again with the heat gun
You'll find it if you look harder. :)

Just like the pic above but more small stuffs added.

Top piece: all three pieces put together

I'm continuing it today until before I go to sleep in an hour or so. Will post whenever I feel like it as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment