Sunday 7 August 2011

It's August and it's done!!

That's right, my CR-Hogire Rosenthal is finally finish.

I suppose I couldn't be bothered posting bit-by-bit updates about it. Probably wont be doing it anymore but we'll see. I do change my mind very quickly.

Anyways, here's the finished model.

By the time I took this, I still haven't finished the 2nd gun. The problem is, the gun is made out of only 3 or 4 pieces of plastic so I had to actually (and properly for the first time :)) use a masking tape. The golden parts on the gun as you can see aren't separated from the rest.








Here's another one I've taken. Weird pose I know. I'm not used to making poses because every time I do, some parts keeps falling off. :)










Here's one compared to my MG 1/100 Shin Musha Gundam. When I first finished the legs on the Rosenthal, I thought it was going to be bigger than the MG.









And here's the last pic of it. Complete with both guns. Was so relieved when I finished it. :)









I'm now planning to do my PG RX78-2 Gundam. Even though I've got 4 or 5 more gunplas that I bought much earlier than the PG, I kinda don't feel like doing them... for some reason. Might have to do the Strike Noir first before I do the Sinanju(I want this one to be properly done, so I'm keeping it for now until I get used to doing airbrushing properly)..

No comments:

Post a Comment