Saturday 11 February 2012

Woooo

Well... I just had a very minor accident early this morning.

One TFL bus near Kensin Rise around 7:40 in the morning forced me to move/swerve further to the left and before I realised that there were frozen ice, it was already too late.

The worst part, the bus driver did jack shit to help and just drove away like nothing happened.

Anyways, my only injuries are a few scratches on my right knee and a little bit broken middle finger on my right hand. My motorbike didn't suffer that much damage either from what I could tell, probably thanks to the slippery road. Read brake lever is bent which is easily fixed, right mirror was bent upwards slightly which is easily fixed as well and the handlebar is bent as well.... so I guess it's nothing too serious as I managed rode away with those conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment