Tuesday 20 August 2013

Airbrush stuff

I have to say... every time I finish airbrushing things, I always impress myself with the work I've done (even though it was a simple paint job :) ).
Those Vallejo paints works pretty neat. It does work, out of the bottle but I'd recommend thinning the paint a wee bit for much better flow. I'm using an airbrush with a nozzle size of 0.35mm so even though it works, the paint doesn't flow as it should... might be better using a bigger, 0.5 nozzle though.

Another thing, panel lining. The recent pigment liner I just bought, IMO, is as good as the Gundam (GM01-200) marker the I (and most likely other people who panel lines) use. It is made by Uni(Mitsubishi) and it's called "Uni Pin" with sizes from 0.05 to 0.7 I believe. Oh, and it's in 5 different colours too. I only have the black though.

Another update probably tomorrow or in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment