Saturday, 14 September 2013

Quick Update today #01.1

Yes, I'm still working on it, fortunately, on a daily basis.

I'm taking it slowly... prime some 25+ pieces a day then let it dry for 24 hours. So the following day, I would paint it with my desired colour. Simple as. :)

At first, the gold part didn't look as I thought it would but after a while, I got used to it and looked quite alright. I wont be using the aluminium as the base because the gold colour doesn't turn up/materialize (sorry, can't find the proper word for it) too well and takes a lot of paint to actually see it on top so I'm trying out the white base colour.

So far it's looking fine. Will update again once I got the right arm finish. Or probably even before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment