Sunday 19 February 2012

Sony Alpha NEX-5n

Now, I'm no pro-photographer or whatever, I'm just a newbie trying out various things with my new toy. :)

One day, I hope I'll be able to take those awesome macro shots you often see on the internet.

Here's some good(or not so good) test pictures I've taken. The last 2 shots were simply me being bored.

My first dig at the partial colour (red in this case) feature of the camera which retains a single colour and the rest turns B&W.















Taken from a hotel room around 06:00 in the morning. I think it's OK. :)










Something I always wanted to try out but couldn't get it right for some reason. Toni Toni Chopper from One Piece in focus, rest of the crew at the back, out-of-focus.








Taken out of boredom.











And another B&W shot.











As you've noticed, most of them are in B&W and for some reason, I like the way the camera takes picture still in Black & White. Especially the partial colour feature.

Oh and the camera itself.

Yup, I got the silver one with both the 16mm and 18-55mm lens. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment