Tuesday 13 August 2013

Hello 2nd half of 2013!!

I welcome myself back :)

It's been more than a year since I've updated this blog. Just gotten too busy mostly at work, is all. It seems a few things have changed as well on Blogger.

Anyways, I've finally finished my 2nd PG, the RX-78-2. Last year actually, I just wasn't into posting it here so here are some pictures I've taken.

This was nearly finish

Just a pose with the hatches open.

And this with the Core Fighter

So, that's finally done!!
Went to the next one, the mighty LuBu. From the SD Sangokuden series, #306. Well, I stopped working on it after a couple of days and only started doing it again today... after months of leaving it incomplete. Hopefully, it'll be done sometime this week.


Here's the one shot I took

No comments:

Post a Comment