Monday 2 May 2011

Xperia Arc Battery

Got home about 4 hours ago. Was so tired I fell asleep for 2 hours.

As posted earlier, the battery of the Xperia Arc seems to drain very quickly probably due to some software bug(my guess anyway). I looked around and found that there's a simple way to fix it.

Before, the battery would drain about 10% every hour in which case, the phone would only last in 10~11 hours. Now to remedy that, simply before you unplug the charging cable, press the home button to "activate" or "switch on" the phone screen and do not unlock the phone. Only unlock it after you pull the cable then restart your phone. That's it.

If my phone's fully charged, it'll stay @ 100% charge for more than an hour which I find pretty neat.

Now as for the Bacho Blue update, I'll probably continue doing it on my days off which should be coming soon, or whenever I have time(not being lazy).... whichever comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment